Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I mean it when I say this blog's only half-serious, I'm going to put up stuff I think of as good and not so good but I'm also going to put up half-assed fooling around. Because half-assed fooling around is the shit. And Graffiti on Facebook tops my list of half-assed fooling around because it's all kinds of fun and I'm weirdly proud of the things I come up with on it because it's like the design version of Twitter: you needn't spend too long on it and there's no deliberation or planning involved and in my case, as already established, it's half-assed. Or desultory, that's a nicer word. A desultory riot. Hah.
Which is why I'll through the trouble of taking screen captures.
Now go away.

1

Wintry one for Rupsha.

5

Hasty morbid one for Puja.

2

Wonky American Gothic one for Sroyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment