Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hello world, I found all the OBO art exhibition photos. Bully for me.

IMG_9025

The room of lanterns. Hung up with coloured wool.

IMG_9026

The lanterns were made of inkblot-artwork by the workshop participants.

IMG_9031

And cutout shadow-figures, also by participants.

IMG_9216

Our youngest visitor.

IMG_9033

The photography room. Again, wool to the rescue.

2

And I had a photo exhibited! Behold my very talented friend Soumi doing what she does best.
This is a scan, hence grainy.

IMG_9043

Mirna in front of the mural we painted during workshops. I can't find a photo of the entire thing right now but you'll have to take my word for it, it was crazy colourful and very, very awesome.

IMG_9047

Shaky shiny dame.

IMG_9105

Visitors.

IMG_9220

Aaand the team! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment